Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting ready to leave on Friday

Wow, I’m really remiss. I didn’t realize it had been so long since I’d posted. The 007 movie wrapped at this location on Saturday. It’s quiet here without them. We’re slowly getting things ready to take off. John has the auto-pilot and bilge pump working again. We topped off the fuel tanks today, and I’ve sent one propane tank to be refilled. It should be back tomorrow. I did our taxes yesterday. Turbo Tax Online with e-filing made that pretty easy, and we’re glad to have it out of the way for another year. It’s too hot here to tackle many projects in one day, so it’s good that we aren’t leaving until Friday. We still have a few things left to do.


The above is a photo of us at the Gatun Locks (the ones on this side of the canal) in our Berkeley Marine Center t-shirts.

No comments: