Sunday, March 8, 2009

New old photos

When I started a Sceptre group on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, I asked for photos of Sceptres and started looking for nice ones we had of Solstice. That’s when I realized that a whole group of photos had never been posted: the ones for Desolation Sound in 2007. Actually, we somehow neglected to put the page together at all. That has now been remedied, and the Desolation Sound photos are now available.

We’re also working on our Carnaval/Carnival photos. John has finished the page for the intocht, the parade for the arrival of the prince, but I’m waiting for the optocht (grand parade) photos before I post. Meanwhile, I found a representative video of both parades on YouTube. That’s what you see below. As far as I can tell, we aren’t in it.

No comments: