Friday, February 29, 2008

Divide and conquer

Our haul-out wasn’t going to happen until mid-afternoon, and we were expected at the B&B, so I took Märzen in a taxi to the B&B and left John to get the boat out of the water with the help of Mike from Por Fin. John needs to get the rudder ready to drop in the morning, and I’ll meet Enrique Plummer in Panama City. Enrique will take me to the car rental place he deals with and get me his discount. Then he’ll show me the way back to Shelter Bay so that I can bring John back with me. It’s kind of complicated, but it can’t be helped.

The B&B, Pequeño Paraiso, is very nice, quite luxurious by our standards. Märzen and the other dogs, Bonita and Chanel, have met and sniffed. They’ll all barkers, but they get along fine.

And, finally, I’m all caught up on posting photos on the website, so go take a look at the latest.

No comments: